Crystal Clear Microdermabrasion
Microdermabrasion literally takes years of your appearance in a short space of time without invasive treatments by gently exfoliating the outer layers of the skin. Apart from lines and wrinkles, Microdermabrasion can also be used to reduce the appearance of stretch marks, remove blackheads, treat open pores, skin blemishes, acne scars/ scar tissue and much more.
These treatments progressively remove dead skin cells, gently resurfacing the skin, and stimulates collagen and elastin for a more youthfull look. Book an appointment for an immediate lifting effect with one of our Crystal Clear Microdermabrasion treatments or courses.
- Stimulates collagen production.
- Enhances product penetration.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Clears blackheads, ingrowing hairs, millia and congestion.
- Improves the appearance of scars and stretch marks.
- Lightens pigmentation patches and age spots.
You will instantly notice the over all appearance of your skin will be smoother and brighter. You can have microdermabrasion as a monthly boost and deep cleanse, or once a week for up to 10 weeks to treat a specific issue.
Before & Aftercare
- Before any initial microdermabrasion treatment a full consultation will be carried out.
- Avoid injectables (botox, fillers) for 14 days before any microdermabrasion treatments.
- Avoid U.V. exposure for 48 hours after microdemabrasion treatment.
- Avoid heat treatments for 48 hours after treatment (saunas, steam rooms etc).
- Avoid exercise/swimming for 24 hours after microdermabrasion.
- Avoid cosmetics on treated areas for 12 hours after.
- Use SPF 15 for protection on treated areas.
Our professional skin experts can carry out free of charge an assessment on your skin type and suitability for our microdermabrasion treatment.
CRYSTAL CLEAR MICRODERMABRASION
|Add Complex C Infusion||£7.50|
|Add Décolloté (upper chest)||£10.00|
|Back (great for clearing congestion)||£35.00|